STP-MLD-HC 6 "pipeline mechanical leak detector
6 "Pipeline mechanical leak detector (for 6" STP submersible oil pump) It is based on the standard STP-MLD base unit design and has been proven reliable since 1992. The compact design of the high-flow mechanical pipeline leak detector can be installed in the same well as the submersible oil pump, greatly reducing unprotected leakage points between the submersible oil pump and the mechanical pipeline leak detector.
Service Station Equipment
STP-MLD-HC 6" pipeline mechanical leak detector
(for 6" STP submersible pumps)
The 6" line of pipeline mechanical leak detectors is based on the standard STP-MLD base unit and its reliability has been proven since 1992.
The compact design of this high-flow mechanical line leak detector can be installed in the same well as the submersible pump, greatly reducing unprotected leak points between the submersible pump and the mechanical line leak detector.
- Design advantages
- Ordering Information
- Lower Line Flow Restriction - The piston design provides the maximum possible flow rate by keeping the leak detector's flow rate limited to an absolute small value. When the submersible pump is operating, the piston has a full 1 7/8" (47.6 mm) stroke to fully move the leak detection cone from the pipeline.
Benefits: Lower line flow restrictions, which benefit high-volume petrol stations by refueling at higher flow rates during peak periods. Higher flow rates mean more oil is added in a shorter period of time during peak periods.
- Piston Design - Piston cylinders are available in 94.22 cc (5.75 cu in) to help reduce abnormal tripping due to heat shrinkage in cold weather.
Benefits: Improved performance and reduced repairs
- Leak detection capability of 11.4 l/hr (3 gpf) or more at 10 PSI (69 kpa) line pressure
- 尺寸: 7 3/4” wide by 15” high (197 mm x 381 mm)
- Weight: 28 lbs (12.7 kg)
- The MLD-HC will remain in the open position when its outlet dynamic line pressure is 2 PSI (13.8 kpa)
- The high static head pressure does not affect operation when the distance from the MLD-HC to the refueling point is 12' (3.7 m).
- Compatible with all automotive blends, including alcohol blended from 0 to 100% ethanol or methanol, 20% methyl tert-butyl ether or ethyl tert-butyl ether mixed with 80% gasoline, 17% TAME mixed with 83% gasoline and diesel, fuel oil, aviation gasoline, aviation fuel or kerosene
- Available in 2 models: STP-MLD-HC for gasoline and STP-MLD-HCD for diesel
- UL and cUL quality certified
- The Franklin Gas Station Systems plant is ISO 9001 certified
|401315902||STP-MLD-HC High Flow Leak Detector - for gasoline|
|401320902||STP-MLD-HCD High Flow Leak Detector - for diesels|
|401315901||High Flow Leak Detector Accessories - for gasoline|
|401320901||High Flow Leak Detector Accessories - for diesel|
|401316930||Cover assembly fittings|
|401325901||3 "T" chamber and cover assembly fittings|
|400449902||MLD HCP Hardware Pack (including accessories and files)|
*Note: Please be sure to fill in the information accurately and keep the communication unblocked. We will contact you as soon as possible